1 Man 1 Jar Video

The 1 Man 1 Jar video shows what happens when you insert glass objects (like jars) into you butt and then sit on concrete floors. It does not end well and often ends in a hospital emergency room. This famous shock video was apparently shot by accident by a Spanish man. The most amazing this about the video is how calm the guy seems to be – clearly he is a true shock video professional. When you have a glass jar shatter inside your ass there is no point panicking.

The ‘POC’ at 00:21 in 1 Man 1 Jar was not part of the plan. Apparently the blue tea towel he put on the floor as a safety measure wasn’t enough. Nevertheless, our hero battles on and attempts to do some home doctor work to clear the razor sharp glass from his bleeding ass.

1 Man 1 Jar: The Aftermath

The protagonist of 1 Man 1 Jar survived after receiving medical assistance in a hospital ER ward. It was worth it – he is now remembered as a shock site legend. His achievements are up there with those of Kirk Johnson, Goatse Man.

 

1 man 1 jar video

comments

Enjoyed this post? Share it!